On the Day
- Make yourself familiar with the time your talk/talks take place.
- Your event manager will send you the time you need to be ‘backstage’ in a calendar invite, however we recommend you are online at least 1 hour before your talk.
- Use the Access Link in your calendar invite to join the event, before using the Backstage Link to join backstage at the time provided by your event manager – Steps outlined here
- Have a watch/timer visible to time your talk, as we don’t want to interrupt you
- Look engaged and sit towards the light so attendees can see you – you’ll have both your video and slides sharing so please don’t forget you can be seen at all times… just like on the real stage!
- Remain online for your Q&A, whether that is straight after your talk or as part of a group after a session
- Get involved & make the most of the networking features the platform offers
- Be contactable throughout the day – We will share contact details for our team and check a mobile number with you in the weeks leading up to the event